* There are over 1,000 different kinds of accessories for the user to add including car adapters and speakers for the i-Pod Nano.
* Although there are many features on the i-Pod Nano, the only drawback is that there are currently only 2 different colors.
* The user must either choose to purchase a black or a white model of the i-Pod Nano, this limits the users to only two different choices of color.
* When you purchase an i-Pod Nano, you get earbud headphones, a USB data cable and a CD which includes the Mac and Windows version of the iTunes software for your computer.
* If you need extra accessories, you can always purchase one of the 1,000's of accessories available for the i-Pod Nano.
* One of these accessories is the five different colored armbands available, the armbands are the most sold accessories for the i-Pod Nano to date.
* In order to add songs to your i-Pod nano, you need to have a Mac or Windows PC with a USB 2.0 port and the iTunes 4.9 (or later) software.
* The Windows machine must have a Windows 2000 or XP operating system. The Mac machine must have Mac OS X version 10.3.4 running.