* Apple first launched it's i Pod Nano on September 07, 2005, the i Pod Nano is capable of holding 1,000 songs.
* This i Pod Nano is a new version of the Apple i Pod that is thinner than any previous Apple i Pod ever released.
* The i Pod Nano only weighs in at a little over 40 grams and has the thickness of thinner than a common number 2 pencil.
* The i Pod Nano's ultra-portable design offers users with the ability to stack the portable player in their front shirt pockets hidden from sight.
* The i Pod Nano's most notable features is its weight, size, and the amazing screen color.
* The new features of the i Pod Nano includes the Click Wheel and the ability to handle 25,000 photos.
* The iTunes jukebox is totally compatible with this i Pod Nano player and the Apple ipod works seamlessly with the software. There are currently two different models of the i Pod Nano.
* One of the i Pod Nano is able to save up to 500 songs on it and has 2GB flash drive, while the other i Pod Nano model can place up to 1,000 songs in it and contains a 4 GB drive.
* The i Pod Nano has the same dock station as the original Apple i Pod and the Apple i Pod mini. The 30-pin connector enables the user to add extra accessories to his i Pod Nano.